Saturday, March 31, 2018

April's Free Printable Calendar from The Cherry On Top

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

We have moved to our site where our blog is our home page because I'm all about blogging.  Ya just can't shut me up and I've got so, so much to show you in hopes of inspiring you and getting you to get your craft on.  I hope you'll follow us at thecherryontopdesigns.com.

Without further adieu, here is April's gorgeous, printable calendar. Eek!  I'm loving the calendars so far and I hope you are, too.  I even love the photo this month.  Birds are my thang.  These colours are so soft, pretty and have a wonderful natural feel about them.  After quite possibly, the coldest winter I've suffered, here in Belgium (coming from Florida), I look very forward to the freshness and sunshine that comes with spring.  The rebirth of the outdoors.  The birds singing gayly at the earliest of mornings.

The coordinating kit, Begin Again is also in the shop this week due to a goof up in the scheduling.  Hehehe...  You'll be able to design fabulous scrapbooking pages, cards, planners...digital goodies are so wonderfully diverse.  You can design anything with them.  Ooh!  A springy banner would be gorgeous with this!

 free printable calendar for April

This is what Carol and Rachelle have done with Begin Again.  Honestly, I was scrolling through my wall and found one of Rachelle's pages and thought, "Wow!  That is so pretty.  I love that rose so much.  I wonder what kit this is?"  Then saw that the post was from my team's group.  DUH and BUAH!  Hehehe...




Isn't it just so lovely?!



These are our other coordinating calendar kits found in our shop, Kreative Design Studio.
 Pretty As A Peacock
Pretty As A Peacock


Amethyst Allegory
 Amethyst Allegory

 Revel In Retro
Revel In Retro

I hope you are enjoying our free monthly calendars.

Thanks so much for popping by The Cherry!