Friday, December 22, 2017

Your Christmas Present and Links to More Free Great Scrapbooking Goodies from The Cherry On Top

Happy holidays!

Times are so mega crazy and I bet they are for you, as well.  Do me a favour.  Sit back, take a deep breath and give me your best and brightest smile.  Exhale and repeat.  Hehehe...Enjoy today's blog by relaxing and actually reading it.  I keep it light, bright, positive and in a nutshell.  You'll appreciate it so when you don't rush through it.  As you should be doing with most of your daily endeavours.  It has changed my life greatly by doing this.  Concentrating on what I'm doing and living in the present has made everything more enjoyable and I'm even happier than I was before, which I didn't think was possible.  Ha!

I've got a nifty gifty for you and a present is all wrapped up and waiting for newsletter subscribers, too.  If you are signed up, make sure to check your inboxes on SUNDAY.  As promised, next year is going to be pretty great for blog readers and subscribers. Stay tuned!

You'll find the link for your gift at the bottom of the blog and as usual, I'll be holding you hostage through some pretty inspiration and a stash of new freebies from around DigiLand which shouldn't be too tough to suffer through.  Hehehe...

Your Free Template

I needed some simple cards for my kids to take to school. I designed these adorable penguin cards with goodies from Design Cuts.  As well as really great customer service and a huge variety of digital products, they've also got a lot of fab FREEBIES.

Pop over to Tuesday's blog and download these cards.  There are all kinds of free Christmas tags and other cards that go years back.  So you've got a good selection.  Use our "search" to find what you're looking for.  We've got a lot of free printables and templates on the blog.  This Pinterest board might help you out, too.

 Free Printable Christmas Cards

This is another more glammy free card.  Click on the preview to get to the download.


 free printable Christmas card

I offered these free place cards last week and I'm showing off our Sleigh Bells Ring Collection and new ugly sweater templates, too.

 Free Printable Place Card Holders

Here are a couple of lovely pages from my Creative Team to inspire you.

 Very Merry Templates


 Gnome For Christmas Collection

My lovely CT already scrapped up the free template.  See if you can get any ideas from their beautiful pages.

 Laureen's page and her pretty kitty who doesn't appear to be pleased with his hat.

Laureen even scrapped twice with it!

 I bet you wanna squeeze those cheeks!  I know I do.  That's Theresa's lovely page and cutie pie.

Michal has scrapped up some serious loveliness with our Gnome For Christmas kit and I'd bet the house that this is a template from HeartStrings Scrap Art.


 Gnome For Christmas Scrapbooking Collection

Theresa used our Gnome For Christmas kit and our templates for her cluster-licious page.


 This Is Christmas

Ooh, la, la, la...Tammy and her fabulousness!

 "Tis The Season Templates

And now for some other goodies around DigiLand and my scrappy pages.

Throwing Some Scraps Around has a new kit out, Nature's Calling.  Get outside, breathe the fresh air and take in your surroundings. I bet their is something out there that will make you smile.  Like my little guy, here.  He's trying to escape daddy's camera.


 Nature's Calling

Here's another scrapbooking template from Heartstrings Scrap Art.  It's just one of the templates from the new collection, My Sweet Snowflake.  We've actually had quite a bit of snow here, which is unusual.  It wasn't always like  that, but ever sine I've lived here, it doesn't snow much in Flanders.  I cannot take credit for heating up the place.  Hehehe...

 My Sweet Snowflake

Have you done the template mash up?  I sponsored two, free templates for our group members to mash up and this was my result. I'm presently gathering the next two templates for the next mash up.  Don't miss it or any of the other fantastic scrapbooking challenges in our group.

 Scrap Challenge Group
Creative Beast Scrapbooking Templates from The Cherry On Top

Are you a fan of Manu Designs?  I've been for years and I'll tell ya, she spoils her newsletter subscribers and blog readers.  If you are not following, you need to remedy that.  Follow the link below and add Manu to your favourite designers list.  Don't forget to look at the freebies from the blog.

 Manu Designs
 freebie from the newsletter

Here's another designer that should be on your favourites list.  Just Jamiee is giving presents away everyday for the next 12 days.  She's also got a free Commercial Use Club.  Check it all out!


 Just Jamiee
newsletter freebies

Have you done the Digital Scrapbooking Studio's blog hop?  So much free stuff!

 The Urban Fairy Freebie


Thank you so, so much for making The Cherry a part of what surly will be an awesome day.  I hope your holidays are as awesome as you.

Happy scrapping!