Friday, May 5, 2017

Amazing Freebies and Promotions for interNational Scrapbooking Day

Happy International Scrapbooking Day weekend!

Welcome to The Cherry on Top.

We are here every week three times for a variety of lovely entires for all kinds of paper, digital and scrapbooking projects for our readers.  Tuesday's we keep it traditional.  Fridays are all about the freebies and today is no exception.  We mix it all up on Saturday's with hybrid projects that often include a free, finished project for you to print and enjoy.

I've got loads of scrapbooking inspiration, promotions, new goodies and of course freebies.  I'm even blogging on Sunday for a grande finale!  You certainly don't want to miss that one.  Throughout the weekend, The Cherry will be sharing dozens of freebies from around DigiLand.

Let's get started, already!

I often show off the lovely collections from Aimee Harrison Designs.  I've got another one for you to feast your eyes on.  The colours are absolutely fantastic and every time I think I've got another favourite, Aimee goes and gives us another.

Rosewood is full of drama, but that touch of denim gives it a little playful touch, too.



The papers are a knock out!  When I can't choose, I just start layering..and layering...hehehe...  I scrapped up one of the many gorgeous houses in Alsace, France.  I just love visiting there.


 freebie

I designed this freebie with Rosewood.  It will be a part of The Cherry's Flash Freebies, today.  It won't be the only freebie.  Stay tuned to our group on Facebook and get a lot more.



Here is a look at Aimee's fabulous elements for Rosewood.  This comes in an entire collection, I know you're going to want to check it out.  Click on the above preview to see the rest.

 Great Egg-Scape

Great Egg-Scape is Key Lime Digi Designs newest kit in the shop.  I used it for my page of my mo-la and my youngest this Easter.  Take a peep at my freebie, below and you can see how you can use this kit for any photos.  Even those not Spring or Easter related.  I used my new unreleased templates, Cluster Queen for my page.


 freebie

This freebie will also be up in our group for a few hours in the Flash Freebies celebration.


I just love pages like this!  I used a free template I found at Kelly Bell's blog.  I did post that link on our page.  We post free stuff nearly every single day there!

That's my oldest showing off his mad Clicks skillz'.  Hehehe...Seriously, dude?!  An entire coat of armour?  Hehehe...MagsGraphic Designs has a splendid collection of fairy tale characters with a sweet colour palette.  I think you are going to love it!  You can see how it is boy friendly.


Check that out!  Some seriously fun scrapbooking pages are awaiting you.  Click on any of the previews to get where you need to be to get the downloads.

 freebie


Yes!  Another Flash Freebie that will be up in our group on Facebook.  I just love fun word art like this.  Thanks so much to these three fabulous designers for letting me use their goodies for your freebies.  Eek!

 Cluster Queen Templates

These templates will be free with purchase in our shop, Kreative Design Studio.  That's right!  Three lovely templates for free with anything you buy, but only for iNSD weekend that's May 5th-7th.  Then they will be available in the shop for purchase.

 limited time freebie

These templates might possibly look familiar if you've been following us for a while.  They were the first templates I ever made.  Though, I made a lot of improvements and I now have pngs and page formats for you.  I thought the templates still looked great and were very versatile.

I'll be giving one of these templates away in our Flash of Freebies in our group, today and Sunday.  Make sure you are joined so you don't miss it.  Keep in mind, I'm on European time and I'll keep in mind I have a LOT of U.S. fans.

If you are not a member on Facebook, have no fear.  Though, you will have to wait for the grande finale, HERE on Sunday. ;)

 Kreative Design Studio
All weekend!

 digital Scrapbooking Studio
Today, ONLY!

 Top 100 Scrapbooking Blogs

I'll be compiling a list of digital scrapbooking stores as well as another comprehensive list for traditional scrapbooking in future   Speaking of lists, The Cherry On Top made it to the top 100 Scrapbooking Blogs on Feedspot.  I highly recommend clicking on the badge and checking the list out to enhance your scrappy repertoire.

We will be back tomorrow with a lot more freebies, inspiration and the usual awesomeness The Cherry brings.

See you in the group for those freebies!



No comments:

Post a Comment