Friday, December 9, 2016

Sleigh Bells Ring, Scrapbooking Freebie From The Cherry On Top

Welcome to Freebie Friday with The Cherry On Top.

I've got a pretty awesome, free quick page for you designed with my free, kit from last year.  It's been quality checked and I've added new papers and pieces.  You can find it in our brand new shop, Kreative Design Studio very soon.

I've got inspiration, new templates, an in depth look at the Sleigh Bells Ring Collection, a gift idea and a couple of links for more free stuff. 

 Kreative Design Studio

I scrapped up my oldest with our new collection and our new templates in the Revel In Ribbons Series.  Scroll on to see more templates in the series.


I just love this retro colour palette in Sleigh Bells Ring and that bear.  The characters from GS Creations are so cute.  Mommyish provided the lovely effects I used to get a feeling of texture to make the collection feel warm and cozy.

 Sleigh Bells Ring Clusters

How about these clusters?  They are already in the shop and ready for you to use.  Can you find the one I used in this layout with Heartstrings Scrap Art's template?  Don't shy away from cutting out part of a cluster.


 Making Memories template from Heartstrings Scrap Art

That silly, silly boy!  Making Memories templates are so much fun and easy to use.  They help you scrap beautifully and fast.


This is what is going to be made available soon, in our shop.  I'm just waiting on the quality control ok.  It shouldn't be long and I'm hoping for the weekend.

There are 15 papers and nearly 60 elements as well as the red, glittery alphabet sheet.

 Free Template from The Cherry On Top

I designed this layout last year and offered the template for free.  The link is still live if you missed it.  Click on the image above or below to get the free template.

 Free Template from The Cherry On Top

Here is another free template on the blog.

 Free template from The Cherry On Top

I got mega creative last year with the gifts for my nieces.  They wanted cash so I bought a few fun, very inexpensive things and put 10 euros in as well.  I scraped up 5 digital pages and printed them to fit perfectly in this up cycled, clear box.  I added a luxurious bow and some nifty tags with a kit from Paty Greif.  See the entire, in depth tutorial by clicking on the image. There are also more freebies to be found there!

Here, you will find another link with a free tag template so you can make your own tags.  

 Gift Idea from The Cherry On Top

I thought I'd show off our other new templates in the shop along with this gorgeous kit from Throwing Some Scraps Around, Sandalwood.

 Sandalwood


She's got a free quick page for her fans, too.


 free quick page

Jodi often has sweet freebies on her blog and her shop is full of beautiful creations at Cherry prices.


 Simply Circles Templates

Fond memories of one of my last trips in the States with my parents.  I haven't seen them in years.

 Simply Circles Templates

Here is another template in the Revel In Ribbons Series.  I love this one!

 Revel In Ribbons Template

This is no longer free.  Find the collection in our shop, Kreative Design Studio.  If you have already visited there, thanks so much.  We appreciate your business.  We are keeping our prices rock bottom so that everyone can get an opportunity to scrap with them.  So far, all of The Cherry's goodies are under $2!!!

I hope you have a super scrappy weekend!  Thanks so much for checking out The Cherry!





No comments:

Post a Comment