Friday, November 11, 2016

So Many Free Digital Templates for Freebie Friday

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

There are so many fabulous, free templates out there in DigiLand.  Check ours out and see what others you have missed.

As usual, we've got some serious creative mojo for you and free digital templates as well.  Follow the links and get scrappy!

 Pinky Promise, KeyLime Digi Design

 free template from The Cherry On Top

Click on the preview above to get to our group and download this free template.

My first layout uses Key Lime Digital Designs, Pinky Promise kit.

Check out what my scrappy sister Steph did!  I love when you take my template and make it your own.  This is a double prize!  Hurry over to get the free daily download at GingerScraps, which is the kit used.


Steph did this one, too.  It's Christmas Romance from Nitwit Collections.


My goodness, this one just makes me smile. MarieJo scrapped up my template with this little cutie and the kit, Bright and Sweet.

 Bright And Sweet MarieJo Designs

This layout I designed with a kit from Paty Greif.  Find it here.  It was my inspiration for the free template in The Cherry Group on FB.  I hope you join us there!  We get into some lovely scrappy chatter and I give all kinds of exclusive freebies there, too.

 Pumpkin Patch, Paty Greif Digital Designer

This is a free template offered by Lissy Kay Designs.  Click on the image to get to the forum where you can get the link.  I used a new kit from Key Lime Digi Design, Season of Change.

 free template from Lissy Kay

If you use the template, up there from Lissy and post it in the gallery, you'll receive another free template.  Pretty sweet, right?



My gal from Heartstrings Scrap Art has free template as her Facebook freebie.  She often hosts the monthly challenges at the Studio where you might be able to pick up a couple of freebies here and there as well.

 free template from Heartstrings Scrap Art

Ya don't even need mojo any more!  Just some digital goodies or use our digital templates as a sketch for your tradtional layouts.  I even print out particular aspects I like from digital templates and use them in my traditional layouts.  

We'll be back to our regulary scheduled blogging next week with some BIG news and more scrapbooking goodness.

Thanks so much for hanging with The Cherry.


No comments:

Post a Comment