Saturday, November 5, 2016

Free Greeting Card From The Cherry On Top and Kim Cameron Designs

Welcome to Hybrid Saturday with The Cherry On Top.

I've got Kim Cameron back in the spot light with some very inspirational layout love, tips on how to turn a layout into a card and a free greeting card keeping thanks in mind, using Kim's newest release, Thankful Hearts.

Scroll through our inspiration, get some ideas and get your free card.


 Thankful Hearts

Although my above layout seems a bit food inspired, it's from the Thankful kit. Last time I looked, it was on promotion. I love showing off the flexibility of a kit.  This kit would be great for Autumn themed pages and projects, cooking, fruit picking, anything you might have in mind.  Get a look at this page and take notice of the few, small transformations necessary to use it as a card as well.

Click HERE for the download of the 4x4 card ready to print.

 Just Breathe

This lovely kit is Just Breathe.  Find it in Kim's shop by clicking on the image.

 Born To Be Wild

The layout above received a lot of comments on a tradtional scrap group I'm in on Facebook.  My tradtional sisters loved that there were NO FLOWERS in my guys geared layout.  I'm not afraid to use flowers, pink or purple in my layouts for the boys, but some scrappy sisters wouldn't dream of it and they loved it.  I did use some leaves for a pop of colour.  Stay tuned for some Geared Towards Guys collections I'm getting ready for you in our shop!


So you can see the few steps it took, to turn my layout into this card.  Ditch the photo, add some lettering and adjust the size to your desire and print.  How easy is that?


 Cottage Roses

 Just showing off one more layout using Kim's Victorian inspired kit and her template.

Here is your card.  Check the size before printing to see if it suits your needs and enjoy.

Thanks so much for hanging with The Cherries.

We've posted several freebies, just this week.  Scroll through and download until your heart's content.

Happy scrapping!

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment