Friday, September 23, 2016

Freebie Friday, A Quick Page With Kim Cameron Designs

 Welcome to The Cherry On Top's Freebie Friday.

I just love Kim Cameron Designs and she is back in the spot light.  I've got some layout loving, a nifty freebie and a super sale announcement.  So keep reading and enjoy!



I've written several books for my boys.  One of them was about a boy who's afraid to leave his bed to go pee because of the monsters.  I thought this kit will be perfect for my book.  If I can only find it!  Hehehe...


This layout is the inspiration for your freebie, today.  I added the tiny cluster to the centre so my layout would be unique and of course, you can do the same with your quick pages.

Here are some more monster related kits and goodies from Kim.

She is having a mega amazing sale in her shop at Daisies and Dimples.  Last time I was shopping there, she had Commercial Use for $1 and other goodies for $1 as well as 40% off.

 Little Monsters from Kim Cameron Designs

 Kim Cameron Commercial Use goodies

 Spoiled Rotten from Kim Cameron Designs

Here is your free quick page.   It's Personal Use ONLY.

 Free quick page from The Cherry On Top and Kim Cameron Designs

Thank you so much for making The Cherry a part of your day!

What have you missed?

This word art freebie.  So cute!
 free word art

 An up cycled Christmas card.


And these absolutely fabulous candy bags are coming tomorrow!  Eek!

 Wendy P Designs

Happy scrapping!

It would be so awesome if you followed us here, on Pinterest and Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment