Thursday, June 16, 2016

Throw Back Thursday With MagsGraphics and Freebies

Welcome to Throw Back Thursday at The Cherry On Top.

Every Thursday we bring back a fabulous kit or collection and show off the coordinating freebies for it or make those links live, again.  Today, I've got a reminder of our most Pinned and downloaded template, a look at some amazing $1 deals at GingerScraps from MagsGraphic Designs and this old photo of my family at my oldest brother's wedding.  I'm the one in purple and as you can see it was a rainbow wedding.  I think I was 15.  I've never seen my family look so dapper, all at once and I've never seen it, again.  Hehehe...Ironically, my brother married a Lisa Marie and of course, she received our last name.  So now there are two Lisa Marie Troch's.  Hehehe...



Check out this bright and bold kit, Ocean Adventure from MagsGraphics.  The vibrance and joy all captured in this kit for watery vacations or the beach.

That's my oldest, now 11.  He was so mesmerised by the water.  I didn't get one shot of him looking up or at the camera.  Hehehe...


 Ocean Adventure

Here is the template.  I did do a bit of scrap lift for this layout.  I usually can't stand angles.  "If it's not a right angle, it's wrong."  Hehehe...I thought I'd challenge myself and though it was difficult, I'm pleased with the result.  Those journal cards make scrapping a lot faster and easier.


Ocean Adventure

Another fabulous kit for just $1 is At The Zoo from MagsGraphics Design. I scrapped up some older photos from our really fun trip to Planckendael in Belgium.  We took the train, then the boat to get to the zoo.  It was such a neat way to see things and to get there.  As you can see, the kids loved it.

Great colours and a great theme.


 At The Zoo

What a fantastic shot of me and my two boys, on the train.  They are both looking at the camera with a smile-ish.  A miracle, indeed!  Hehehe...

Both my boys really, really love animals.  These kinds of attractions are always a hit.

 At The Zoo

A favorite kit of Mags is In The Garden.  It too is just $1 for a week.  Take a look at my home in North Carolina that I scrapped up using these lovely gnomes.

It's pretty much just some fancy word art/title with a big picture.


 In The Garden

I really love this one!  I worked like crazy to get the deck to look like this!  Hehehe...  I used the word strips to form a frame, added a duplicated corner cluster and fancied some already terrific word art in the kit.


 In The Garden

Here's the free template. Click on the preview to get to the blog for the direct download.


 free template

Here is another little goodie you can grab.  Right click on the image to save.



That's it for today.  Remember, all of our freebies are for personal use ONLY.

We'll be back tomorrow for Freebie Friday and we've got a free Father's Day printable for Hybrid Saturday.  See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment