Sunday, May 8, 2016

iNSD Specials and Freebies

Welcome to the Cherry On Top.

We are back with a lot more scrappy inspiration, fabulous NSD deals, freebies and another part to our Dog Daze kit. This part has been removed.  Stay tuned for more awesome freebies.

Be a dear and READ CAREFULLY to find the links to the freebies.  I wish we'd get as many thank you comments as we do, I can't find the links. Hehehe...

You can find the links, in bold print at the bottom of the blog.

Key Lime Digi Design is in the spot light, today.  I really love Sandy's designs.  Some of my best work used her kits.  I' showing off her newest releases as well as some other older goodies in case you missed them.  They are really terrific and on an awesome promotion, too.

Keep reading to see some lovely inspiration, find out about Key Lime's NSD deals, check out Sandy's freebies and download the last freebie from Dog Daze.

Here's a bold kit full of love and life from Key Lime Digi Design, Arbol De Vida or Tree of Life.  I've got the basic template for this layout on tap for a future free template, so make sure you are following us so that you don't miss it.


Arbol De Vida
 Arbol De Vida
 Limited Time $2.50
 Arbol De Vida




 I Belong To The Sea is another recent release.  These colours are just majestical and resonate to us Florida girls, like Sandy and myself.


 I Belong To The Sea

My hubby is all about the aquariums.  Here is decent shot I took of his sea aquarium.

 I Belong To The Sea

Wild Thing is another recent release and it has amazing natural vibes that will bring out your wild side.  We went to a theme/animal park in Belgium and it was really fantastic.


 Wild Thing

Inspired is one of my favourite kits.  Look at these fabulous colours and cool elements.  I used a template from Dawn Inskip for this one.  This is an older template and kit, but I still love this layout.

 Inspired

Check out one of Sandy's awesome deals.  Seriously, deals this good are hard to find. 
A BIG Deal

 It's a BIG Deal!

Scrap gorgeous for next to nothing.


Get this freebie with the Newsletter.  Click on the image to sign up.

 newsletter sign up

You can find this Facebook Freebie by clicking on the image.



Visit Key Lime Digi Design's blog and scroll through for even more free stuff.

Here is when you play along with Sandy's Chat at 6 pm EST.

 play the game for the freebie


Take a look at our Dog Daze kit.  It's no longer available for free, but will be up on the site soon. If ya really have to have it, send me a message.


All of our freebies are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.  If you download the freebies, leave us a comment, + or share as a way to say thank you.  I'd say this kit is worth it!

We hope you enjoyed our NSD celebration the last FIVE days!  Scroll through and see what you've missed.

Happy scrapping!





No comments:

Post a Comment