Sunday, February 28, 2016

Freebies, Inspiration, Tips and Petrichor

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

We are back with more scrap-a-licious inspiration from Throwing Some Scraps Around.  We got loads of layout love for you, some tips and..dun, dun dah...freebies of course.  Yes, in the plural!

Petrichor is Throwing Some Scraps Around, newest kit.  These colours have such a soft natural feel to them.  So I chose a photo with a lot of nature.  Blue river, green trees on rolling hills along the Mosel River in Germany.  My all time favourite place to be.

 TSSA/Petrichor

Oh, wait!  What's this?!  This isn't natural in composition?  Hehehe...I also thought this kit would be most suitable for a photo with a manly touch.  Especially, when a lot of the colours are repeated in the picture.  Hehehe...

This will be yet another edition for my Aunty's 70th birthday album.  It's going to be a doozy!  So is she!  Hehehe...Rather than create dozens of new layouts just for her book, I use my own layouts and insert her photos.  Saves hours!


 TSSA/Petrichor

Want to get your hands on some fabulous freebies?  Click on the image to find out how you can download these wonderful goodies.

 freebie from TSSA
 Freebie from TSSA

I want to show you another gorgeous kit from Throwing Some Scraps Around.  It isn't new, but it's really fabulous.

Baby I Love Your Way, is yet another fabulous kit from Jodi.  I loved it so much, I made three layouts with it.

How about this view and this kid on top of the world or at least Calpe, Spain?!  I am so glad I did not go on this trip!  I would have been an absolute mess.


 TSSA, Baby I Love Your Way

These colours just go together beautifully.


 Baby I love your Way/TSSA

How fortunate that Jodi's kit matched my new dress so perfectly?!


 TSSA/Baby I love Your Way

Find out here how I used the same cluster on these three layouts and scrapped incredibly fast yet beautifully.

Jodi's packs for her kits are priced to sell.  Most being just over $1!  Treat yourself!

Now, how about a freebie for being such awesome readers?!  I'm using Jodi's filler cards and journal cards to design these sweet stacked elements.  You should never feel like you have to stick with one kit.  I used elements from several of Jodi's kits.  Often I feel like a kit is missing something and rummage through my stash for that perfect fit.

 tssa shop tssa shop




Right click to get the png download and enjoy!

All of our goodies are for Personal Use ONLY.
Do not resell them or claim them as your own, thanks.

Happy scrapping!






No comments:

Post a Comment