Friday, December 25, 2015

Sleigh Bells Ring Alpha Freebie and a Hybrid Calendar Idea

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

Here's our finished hybrid calendar project and boy did we wait until the last minute.  hehehe...  Printed out just hours before Christmas Eve.  At least it's finished.  I couldn't help to notice that some of the other family members seemed to also have wanted one.  Next year, I'll make duplicates for each family.

Scroll through our months and see the finished project at the end and get the link to our free Sleigh Bells Ring alphabet.

If you have a great hybrid calendar idea, share the link in the comments.  We'd love to see it.


I used all photos from 2015 to make the calendar.



 I did my best to get the photos that were taken in the month's page.



I chose mostly silly photos because this family loves their laughs. 


One of my favourites!  These photos were taken at an aquarium type of park.


Fun in France.


The dreaded month after such a lovely summer vacation.


 A very special occasion!  70th birthday party!


Great photo!


Last years Christmas party.



I glued the print outs onto rigid card stock, inking around the edges for a finished touch.



Pimping up the large clips with some colourful ribbon.  You can move the clip to the side or bottom and because of the rigid paper, it stands alone.  You could also hang it on the wall by the clip, too.


This alpha is no longer available.  Stay tuned for more great freebies.

I used Dagi's Temp-Tations template for this project.  You can find them here.

We hope you enjoyed our free goodies this holiday season.  You can count on us for much more in 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment