Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hamburger Recipes

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

This is one hectic week.  Probably for you, too.  With the holidays coming and a couple of birthdays in the mix, I'm swamped.

I just found this awesome link with a reasonable number of recipes to whip up with hamburger.  I always keep hamburger in the fridge or the freezer because there are so many things you can make with it and the kids love it, too.

Check out this link for 25 quick and easy recipes to make with hamburger.  I'm so hungry now!  LOL!  I can't even choose a favourite.

 25 hamburger recipes

Check out my special feature Thanksgiving Edition.  It's chock full of ideas, recipes and everything you need to have a great Thanksgiving Day.  Freebies, too!!

 t day

I'll be back again with more quick and easy meal ideas next week and I'm hoping to get another one in this weekend with left over turkey day items!  

See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment