Monday, May 5, 2014

iNSD Continues With Boutique Cute Doll and More Freebies

 Hi, Scrappy Fans and Boutique Cute Doll Fans, too!

The Cherry On Top has been celebrating all weekend and will continue celebrating every day with a new freebie until Friday!  How awesome is that?!  If you missed the last three freebies, no worries.  They are still live!  Scroll back and see all of the wonderful FREEBIES I've made with my super, generous designer's goodies.



I love the newest kit from BCD so much, I had to go back and make another layout of some older pictures I just found.  My boys were having such a blast in Spain!  I've created some word art that I thought was worth sharing with my most awesome fans.  Grab one here and the other over on Boutique Cute Doll's blog that I've got all set up for you.


I used the fantastic kit, "You Bring Me happiness".  Not only is it the latest kit, but it's also on sale for %50 off making it just over $3!  That is an awesome price for such a gorgeous kit.  It's on sale unitl the 8th, so do not delay.

Here is a closer look.  Just click on the preview to get to the store and grab the kit before you forget!

 store

Just a reminder of the great sale going on for BCD's beautiful kits and extras.
 oscraps

This is the FREEBIE I have ready for you.  Click on the image of the preview, when the larger image appears, simply right click and downed.  Easy!  No spammy stuff either!

 freebie

This is the other FREE word art cluster that you can find on BCD's blog.
 BCD blog
When you are at the blog, scroll back just a bit and grab this other freebie I made, too.  You will have a lovely, coordinating collection!

If ya can't get enough free stuff, then by all means check out my FB Page and Free Digi Scrap Stuff board on Pinterest where you can find dozens of new freebies, daily!

Thanks for stopping by.  Do it, again!!!  




2 comments: