Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Boutique Cute Doll FREEBIE

Welcome, to The Cherry On Top!  

I've got Boutique Cute Doll on feature today.  "Between The Pages" is the newest release and in typical BCD fashion, it is FABulous!

The kit is linked up to the store, where it is on sale, but only for a couple more days.  Grab it while it's this cheap!

 oscraps

Here are the two book marks I made with "Between The Pages".  The first one you can get right here.    (Click, choose Media Options, then choose download.) The second one you have to get from the BCD blog.  Click on the image and it will take you there.

 download BCD Blog


If I were you, I'd laminate these!  It will make them extra rigid and water resistant, too!

I also provided you with a link where you can get these FREE bookmarks that Terresa has made.

 BCD Blog

Everything here is for private use only.  You may share our links, but not the images, please.

Thank you for the visit!  See ya again, soon!  I'll be participating in an Autism Awareness blog that will have a lot of FREEBIES for you to ooh and aaah over.


No comments:

Post a Comment