Sunday, September 3, 2017

New Templates, Scrapbooking Inspiration and Freebies

Welcome to a special edition of The Cherry On Top.

I'm getting back from the summer mode and the summer house and planning on going back to blogging three times a week.  I'm back to two this week, at least and I have a special blog already planned for Traditional Tuesday as well with another free template and a scrapbooking challenge, too.

Today, I've got so much to show off, I figured I'd get another blog going. Yesterday I had a free template in our Love For Layout Template roll where you can get 10 FREE TEMPLATES when you follow along.  There is also a lot of inspiration there and our new collection, Trolla Bolla with even more links to coordinating freebies.

Check out our newest templates, Hip 2B Square, grab our new freebie from Kim Cameron's new kit and check out all of the links to even more hot freebies around DigiLand.

 Hip 2B Square templates

I just LOVE Lou's newest collection, Once Upon A Dream.  It is SO my thing!  All of this lovely purple, adorable characters, fairies, owls...what's not to love?

If you're in love with this design, come back on Tuesday for a free template and join our challenge!

 Hip 2 B Square Templates

 Once Upon a Dream

Key Lime Digi Design has also got a new collection out and is beyond fabulous. Among The Stars is full of out of this world papers and elements that you'll surly want to add to your digital stash.  I've used the new templates Hip 2B Square for this page as well.

 Hip 2 B Square Templates

My gal Magalie, scrapped two beautiful pages with the new templates.

 Hip 2B Square templates
 Hip 2B Square templates and Back to School from Yas Scraps

Hip 2B Square templates
Hip 2B Square template and Moos When Summer Ends
 free template


Look at Dana's fabulous page with yesterday's free template!


 free template
 Dana's lovely page with our free template and Free Spirit by Jady Day

She's got a lot of lovely goodies in her group and in her shop.  I used her free template showed here, for my next page with Aimee Harrison's new collection.

 free template

Ya know, I just always change things up and so can you.  That's the beauty of digital templates.  They are so easy to change around and customise to your needs. 

I loved the background and left it as is.  I just changed up the clusters ever so slightly and added a nice big frame and a totally different photo spot.

 Studiously from AHD

I can't get enough of purple and that's a good thing because I had to work with a lot of it this week. Kim Cameron's kit is no exception and it is still really lovely, too.  What drama!

 Autumn Plum

I've used my Hip 2B Square templates for this page, too.  It took a bit of playing before I could find just the right photos for in the spots.  Especially, for this particular template.  You could use one large photo as well or use papers in place of the photos and put photos over the top of that, if you like.


Hip 2B Square templates and Autumn Plum from Kim Cameron Designs

I asked for some loving on the status with this page and got a lovely reaction in the group so they earned all of us this free cluster.  Thanks to Kim for supplying the goodies!  This is no longer free. Make sure you sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date and so you don't miss any free stuff.

 free cluster


Even more great collections from GingerScraps buffet is MagsGraphic Designs, I Grieve.  Despite the theme, I think the kit is rather bright and full of life. Showing off the flexibility of it.

 I Grieve

In case you missed, this is our newest collection, Trolla Bolla.  What a lively, fun kit to have in your stash!

 The Trolla Bolla Collection

Here's one of the coordinating freebies you can still download, but not for long!

 free title art

Here are a few more other freebies from around DigiLand.

 free template from MBK


 free template

 free template

 newsletter sign up

That's it for us, today!

Come back on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday for more scrapbooking fun and freebies!