Saturday, September 2, 2017

Free Scrapbooking Template and So Much More

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

Don'cha just love a scrapbooking hop around?!  I know I do.  Filling my EHD with fantastic scrapbooking freebies is totally ma' thang!  Hehehe...  I also love the opportunity to get to know, "new to me" designers.

I'd like to thank you personally for participating in our blog bounce.  You are going to be so glad you stopped by The Cherry.  Not only will you receive this lovely, free scrapbooking template, but I'm going to have you swimming in gorgeous layout love.  You are going to be so inspired, you won't be able to wait to get scrapping.  Hehehe...That's what I'm hoping!

Scroll through today's lovely edition, PAY ATTENTION TO ALL OF THE OTHER FREEBIES listed here and consider following The Cherry on all of our social spots and hitting up our shop.

Enjoy your scroll. 

This template is no longer available, but there are others throughout the blog.  Make sure you sign up for newsletter so you don't miss out!

You can find the link at the bottom of the blog.  

Here's my page with my youngest, the free template and my newest collection, Trolla Bolla.

 free template and The Trolla Bolla Collection
free template and The Trolla Bolla Collection

 Check out the lovely pages from my fabulous Creative Team.

Loving Hilary's page.  I could use a dip. It's hot here!



Cristiana got all kinds of happy scrappy!  Love her page!


My gal Lisa has a nifty twist on her page.



Theresa's take on the template is pretty fab, too.



Magalie scrapped up a very appropriate Back To School page.  My kids started on the first of September in a new school, far from home.  Everything is going to change!  Can't wait to see how.

free template, Back To School from Yas

Dana's page is beyond fabulous and her daughter makes one heck of an awesome subject, too.

free template and Free Spirit from Jady Day Studio

Here's a look at our fabulously fun, Trolla Bolla Collection.  It's a HUGE collection when you purchase the paper and embellishment pack.  All of the embellishments and papers are not pictured.  In our shop you'll find a detailed list of nearly all of the elements.  

 Trolla Bolla

No time for scrapbooking?  We've got ya covered!  Insert your photos into our quick pages and you've scrapped!

 Trolla Bolla

Here are the pages from myself and my creative team.

I'm in love with Dana's page.  She's showing off the fun, bright, bold side of the new collection with here free template in the Made By Keuntje Fan Club on FB.

 Trolla Bolla

Theresa loves her double pages!

 Trolla Bolla

 Trolla Bolla

Jodi from Throwing Some Scraps Around scrapped up this bold and bodacious page using her templates, Come Together.

 The Trolla Bolla Collection

Love the creativity on Hilary's page.

 the Trolla bolla Collection

Here's one of my pages. On a rare hike with the family.  Hehehe...I used my newest template pack, The Basics.  I'm really loving the ease and speed of these templates and the back to school, primary colours.

 The Trolla Bolla Collection


I've kept up the vivid, fun with this page and my child who didn't like pants. I have THE best neighbours.  Hehehe...

 Trolla Bolla
 Trolla Bolla and another previous Love For Layout Template Freebie

There is quite a bit of glittery bling in Trolla Bolla.  What better way to show it off than with my illustrious niece.

 Trolla Bolla

If you've been following The Cherry all of these years, you know I go bold, too. I've always wanted to take a shot like this and one of the few times, I was all dolled up.  This is one of Lissy Kay's newer templates.

 Trolla Bolla
Trolla Bolla and Lissy Kay template

It's almost alarming how fast and easy scrapping can be with our, The Basics templates.  This is my friend's daughter enjoying an aquarium.  I'll be adding a pack of word art to the shop that coordinate with the collection very soon.

 trolla bolla

This picture cracks me up.  It's my oldest (now 12) and my niece.  They look so darn cute.  This is yet another free template from our hop around.  What a stash you would have if you've been following!

I love using bright on black for my scrapbooking pages.  Don't you?

 Trolla Bolla
Trolla Bolla and a former Love For Layout Template

I've turned this really soft and bright page into a free quick page for you.  Keep scrolling to find out how to get it and a few other coordinating freebies.

 Trolla Bolla
Trolla Bolla and FREE Quick Page keep reading to find it...

There is also a sweet, soft side to Trolla Bolla. Let me show you.

My gorgeous niece, again and a soft, subtle sparkling page.  This collection is really great for any kind of page you want to scrap.  No matter the subject or theme of your photos, Trolla Bolla will work perfectly.  No trolls necessary.

 Trolla Bolla

Dana's also showed off the gentle side on her page with her beauty.

 Trolla Bolla


 Free Quick page

You would have received all of this if you are signed up for the newsletter.  You can do that right here, at the top of the blog, you'll find a button or you can sign up on our Facebook Page.

This title art will only be free a few more days.  Grab it while you can in our group.

 Freebie


This template is our most popular free template to date AND it is still available. Grab it before it hits the shop!  I'm figuring you'll like it since you are here for the free templates.  This blog is full of free templates and other scrapbooking freebies.  Scroll through and download until your heart is content.  

 free template

 Here are some of our most popular templates in the shop.

 Heartful templates Cluster Queen Templates    

 More Project Simple PuurFect Templates

 Stay Magical Templates Outline Odyssey

 You Rock Up In The Air 

These are the other stops in the hop:

1. http://www.jodisscrapping.blogspot.com/...

4. The Cherry On Top (You are HERE)
9. Dagi’s Temp-tations http://templatesbydagi.blogspot.cz/
10. Made By Keuntje www.madebykeuntje.com/blog
Thank you for checking out The Cherry.  If you'd like to show off what you've designed with our templates and collections, feel free to share them and any other scrapbooking or paper related craft in our The Cherry On Top group AND Love For Layout Templates group.

We are going back to three blog entries a week, next week.  Back to Traditional Scrapbooking Tuesdays, Freebie Friday and Hybrid Saturday.


 Happy scrapping!