Friday, September 15, 2017

Free Scrapbooking Goodies Every Friday With The Cherry On Top

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

We've got one heck of a doozy ready for you, today.  Check out The Cherry for scrapbooking inspiration, information, tips, tutorials, amazing deals and freebies from us and other designers.  Don't forget we blog traditionally on Tuesdays and Saturday we show off hybrid creations. I've also been working on videos! 

Today, we've got new and previous templates, a lot of pretty pages to inspire you, a look at the freebies for our newsletter subscribers, a link to some free commercial use goodies from Made By Keuntje, new templates from Aimee Harrison and Dagi's Temptations as well as links to a few previous freebies.

The Cherry On Top has new templates available in the Kreative Design Studio on Etsy.  Add them to your templates stash while they are on promotion and scrap beautifully.

 Falling templates

Here are a few examples using the new templates from me and my awesome scrappy team.

A page from Magalie.
 Falling Templates
 Akizo's newest release and Falling Templates from The Cherry

Hilary's page
 Falling templates
 Falling templates from The Cherry and Fall Flock from Clever Monkey Graphics

More loveliness from Hilary.
 Falling templates
 Falling templates and Children's Museum from Clever Monkey Graphics

My gal Theresa's page.
 Falling templates
 Falling Templates and Autumn Apples from Kim Cameron Designs

Here's a page from Jodi.
 Falling Templates
 Falling templates and Cool Autumn freebie from Throwing Some Scraps Around

Another lovely page from Theresa.
 Falling Templates
 Falling templates and Autumn's In The Air from Paty Greif

We released these last week.  Check out more pages in our store or on last week's blog.

 Hip 2b Square Templates

A beautiful page from Dana.
Hip 2 B Square Templates

Rae always scraps up something special!

 Hip 2 B Square Templates
Hip 2 B ² templates and a kit from River Rose

Here's are most recent collection, Troll Bolla
 The Trolla Bolla Collection from The Cherry On Top  papers and ellies 

Theresa keeps scrapping up more pages with this really fun, bright kit.  So should you!

 The Trolla Bolla Collection

There is a soft side, a bright side and a bold side making it a very versatile collection.

 The Trolla Bolla Collection

The Basics are must have's for your stash.

 The Basics Templates

Cristiana has worked her magic!
 The Basics Templates
The Basic Templates and vintage School by Kastagnette

September's Sapphire is a new collection from Aimee Harrison Designs.  I teamed it up with her new templates, Patterns A Plenty and Word Up.

These next two pages are mine.  My oldest with his oma.  He's getting so big!  Aimee has a few freebies on her blog.  Sind one under her Studiously collection and there's another entry with free planner goodies, too.

 Patterns A Plenty

And my oldest over 10 years ago.  Hehehe...He's looking a bit sleepy, but he looks just precious.

 Word Up Templates

Here's a look.  There are a lot more packs available in the collection.

 September's Sapphire

Dagi has new templates releasing this week.  I really, really like these.  They are super versatile and make scrapping fast.

Scr-App-Tastic Templates


Here is what I've done with the templates.  I've designed a new, fun profile picture for on Facebook as well as a new wall photo.  I couldn't wait to scrap up this fun picture.  That's me and my wish came true!!  Another glass...hehehe...

 Scr-App-Tastic Templates
 Scr-App-Tastic Templates and Let's Flamingle from Paty Greif


Let's Flamingle from Paty Greif Digital Designer 

Here's another one of Dagi's new templates and another collection from Aimee Harrison.  That's my lovely in-laws on top of the Calmont mountain on the Mosel River in Germany, where we vacation.

 Scr-App-Tastic Templates

I've been asked to do videos for years and I'm finally figuring it all out thanks to my son.  Hehehe...I'll try to make videos weekly.  We'll see how it goes.

Check out this one on how to get layers on your word or title art in PSE.  I'm so thrilled I figured out how to layer.  It may not be the only way, but it's the way that worked for me and it totally lifts my titles and adds punch, contrast and even texture to what could be dull wording.

 Video for designing layered titles

Here's a look at the last two freebies from our newsletter.  It certainly is worth the space in your mailbox.  You'll stay caught up on our newest freebies and releases in the shop in a very abbreviated manner.  We'll link up the current and past blogs so you can keep up with all of this scrapbooking goodness.  Join the other savvy scrappy sisters and sign up for our newsletter right here, at the top of the blog, to the right or on our Facebook Page.



This is one of recent, free templates offered on the blog as well as a look at tomorrow's freebie for Hybrid Saturday.

 free template
I've designed some more Wordies.  I received several sheets similar to this in a collection I scrapped and blogged with Posh from Simple Stories and I love them.  I've got several blogs with my pages along with step by steps for traditional scrapbooking.  (I've linked up all three for you.)  I've got some in the shop, too.  These are in jpg format and the ones in the shop are in png format so you can customise the background AND the colour of your wording or font.  Yay! How cool is that?!  Print the size, colour and as many as you need.  There is also another pack of them in the shop to check out. Keep them with your traditional and or digital stash for future use. You'll love how much you use them.

 Everyday Wordies
             winter wordies

Here's how you can use word bits traditionally.


This is no longer free. Make sure you sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date and so you don't miss any free stuff.

 free word bits

The background will be white when you print.  Make sure the size is how you want it.  If unadjusted it will print out on a 5x5 size.  I've left a lot of space for easy cutting.

Thank you so much for joining us at The Cherry.