Saturday, July 29, 2017

Get Super Scrappy With The Cherry On Top

Welcome to The Cherry On Top, Super Scrappers.

I've got some nifty new goodies in the Kreative Design Studio.  Take a look at what's new.  Of course, the blog is full of scrapbooking inspiration and you're favourite and mine, free stuff as usual.  I'm so glad you decided to stop in for a peek!

 Dog Daze Stationary

The last thing my digital scrapbooking stash needed was a MEGA injection of Commercial Use products, but I could NOT resist Design Cuts awesome bundle deal.  These furry babies HAD to be mine.  Hehehe...  I've always wanted my own stationary and now I've got it and I'm sharing the design in the shop as well.

 Dog Daze Stationary

You'll receive everything you see in the first preview in both jpg (with a background) as well as in png version (without a background) so you may customise your look.  With both formats, you'll be able to design posters and business cards.  I like leaving the background white so that printing doesn't become a huge cost and the file sizes stay smaller as well.

The poster and card in the above example are just that.  Examples.  You'll have to insert your own quotes and of course, you can use these sentiments, too.

Some other goodies in the shop are these new templates.  I've left nearly all layers un merged so they are very flexible.  Check out what I and Magalie have designed with them.

 On The Outside

 On The Outside Templates

I used a FREE KIT from Penny Springman for this pretty page of my biggest riding his bike.  Use the template as a guide and get inspired.

 On The Outside Templates
On the Outside Templates and Kim Cameron's 


On The Outside Templates
 On the Outside Templates and Kim Cameron's kit, The Light House Keeper

 On The Outside Templates

 On The Outside Templates

 On The Outside Templates

Aimee Harrison Designs has a gorgeous new monthly collection out, August's Peridot.  I teamed it up with some new templates coming out next week.  They are REALLY fabulous.  Keep your eyes out for them.  Aren't these colours just lovely?  Mmmm...

My boys are enjoying the gorgeous weather here in Germany.  Well, last week.  This week is nothing but rain so far and it's chilly.  These colours and photos are warming me up already.

 August Peridot
Up In The Air Templates from The Cherry On Top and Aimee's August's Peridot

Sticking with Aimee Harrison, this is freebie I showed off last time.  You can find it on her Facebook page.  Look in the left margin for the freebie word and click.  It's just stunning.

Look at that bridge...and then walk away.  Hehehe...I was the only one who thought it best to stay with the dog.  Hehehe...Uh, no way!  Not me!

This awesome template is a new one from Lissy Kay Designs.  She's got a bunch of new templates in the shop.  You will certainly want to add these to your stash of digital templates.

 Bohemian style 1

 free kit

Here's another example of Lissy's new template from Bohemian #2.

These are drawings from my youngest.  He's got pages and pages of these "cards" he designs with disown creatures styled a bit like Pokemon in the card fashion.  His brain is continuously working on these cards in place of listening and observing the other things in life.

 bohemian 2
 Bella Gypsy's Creative Type and Lissy Kay's Bohemian style #2

And another page with Lissy's new templates and Throwing Some Scraps Around, Looking Back kit. Isn't it fabulous?  I'm digging the pop of glitter, too.  I took it away, but had to add it back again.  It was missing the bling.


Things have been changed quite a bit for this summer, but in September we'll be going back to our regularly scheduled program of Traditional Tuesday, Freebie Friday and Hybrid Saturday's.

Thanks so much for stopping by The Cherry!  Our next blog will have some sweet freebies to add to your stash, more inspiration from Lissy Kay, Aimee Harrison, MagsGraphics and Throwing Some Scraps Around as well as a few ideas on how to change up your templates.

Happy Scrapping!



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment