Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May's Free Printable Calendar

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

I know!  I know!  Tuesday's are typically for traditional scrapbooking.  I have had my head in National Scrapbooking Day so far, I totally forgot to post my free calendar.  Ugh!  Hehehe...I've got such great traditional scraps planned.  More lifting from digital layouts, an accordion flower tutorial, decorating that purse cover...So much to share with you.

Enjoy this month's pretty fabulous calendar.  It is sponsored from two of my favourite designers, Throwing Some Scraps Around and Made By Keuntje.  They collaborate every now and then and design together, some awesome collections.  This one is Drama Queen.  I knew I was going to love it as soon as I heard the title.  Hehehe...These colours are definitely full of drama.



Simply right click to download this Personal Use calendar.



Of course, I had a blast playing with my page.  Yip!  That would be me and my silly husband.  We can totally bring on the drama when required.  Hehehe...I also used a coordinating template which makes scrapping even faster still.

 Made By Keuntje & TSSA

Here's a peep at the elements from the kit.  Full of fun, right?!

 Made By Keuntje & TSSA

Totally awesome papers, loaded with impact and POW.

 Throwing Some Scraps Around

These templates are really great for a basic page and I'm thinking your pretty free to put clusters anywhere you like.  They are that versatile.


No time to scrap, but you love the kit?  No worries!  There are quick pages as well.  Just clip in your photos and you've scrapped.  Ya gotta love that!

Take a look at both designers shop.  I know you'll find a lot of things that will fit your digital stash.

Please forgive me for not keeping it traditional, today.  I'll be back to traditional next week, for sure!

Have a super day.  Thanks for stopping by The Cherry and make sure you find the time to scrap.  You deserve it!



No comments:

Post a Comment