Saturday, October 8, 2016

Free Walk The Plank Printable


ARGH! Welcome to The Cherry On Top, Matey!

We've got a really fun hybrid printable for you, today.  I'll be decorating for Halloween with a pirate theme this year.  I'll share a few of my ideas as well as some ideas from last year that might get your wheels turning.

I also want to share the link for our hauntingly awesome Halloween board on Pinterest.  I've got hundreds of Pins on there from costume ideas to food and recipes as well as some grizzly decor ideas and kiddie crafts, too.  There's an excellent image of kids playing "Walk The Plank".  It's such a great idea for a pirate themed party or for Halloween.


 free printable from The Cherry On Top

Here are some images from our previous blogs.  Click on any of them to get to the blog for more information or even tutorials.

I did a blog of our top Halloween Pins.  Find it here:  http://lmtroch.blogspot.be/2015/10/top-halloween-pins-from-cherry-on-top.html

This was a popular entry for fall decor ideas.
 autumn decorating

This blog was full of ideas for costumes and decorating.


I'm fairly certain I can pull off this costume.  Click on the image to see more costume ideas.
 costume idea

Here's another fun game idea.  On the board, there is even a pattern for a sword like this.

The image is linked up to more pirate party ideas.
 Pirate game ideas

Thanks so much for giving The Cherry some of your time, today.

Now!  Be gone with ya, Matey!!!  Hehehe...





SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment