Friday, May 27, 2016

Freebie Friday With Kim Cameron Designs


Welcome to The Cherry On Top's, Freebie Friday.

Yesterday, we had a mega freebie fest.  Make sure you pop over there and see the three freebies you missed.  Today, I've just got one for you along with some sweet inspiration using Kim Cameron's 5 O'Clock Paradise kit.  I can't stop playing with this kit!  (Last time I looked it was just $3.59!)

 Kim C

First, I scrapped up these fun photos my hubby took of me and the kids our favourite, margaritas.  This kit was calling out for a margarita.  Me, too now that I'm seeing it, again.  Hehehe...

Liam looks so gosh darn cute in this photo and his shirt matches the kit, too.  Ha!

 kim co 5 O'Clock Paradise


I also wanted to scrap beach photos because the kit is great for showing those off as well.  Don'cha think?  I am LOVING that hula dancer in the right corner and all of those yummy looking mixed drinks.

 KimC 5 O'Clock Paradise

Over in the new Cherry group on Facebook, I have a game where this is the prize.  I'd like to make it a weekly thing.  This new group is dedicated specifically to scrapping and paper craft.  I invite you to join us there for exclusive freebies, games and a lot of creative inspiration.

For today's freebie click here.

Make sure you scroll around the blog and see all of the wonderful freebies you've missed.  They are all for PERSONAL USE ONLY and are not to be resold or claimed as your own.  If you download our goodies, please leave a comment, + or share as a way to say thanks.

Tomorrow, we'll have a fun hybrid project up, you won't want to miss.

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment