Friday, October 16, 2015

More Free Halloween Printables From The Cherry On Top

Hey there, Happy Scrappers and Crafters!

We've got another hybrid edition together for you.  The big holiday is nearly here.  Are you ready?  I found an amazing full size skeleton, yesterday and I'm just over the moon.  This years yard and picture window is going to be amazing.  Just wait!

Last year's is going to be tough to beat.  If you want to see what we did, click here.

I posted this free poster printable (without frame) last week.  It's designed with goodies from MagsGraphics Designs, Halloween Horror.  It's a digital scrapbooking kit geared for your older ghouls.  Don't let the word scrapbooking put you off, if you are not into scrapbooking.  You can use these digital designs for all kinds of other projects.  This one here is a great example.


You can have the above project made in minutes and you can make it any size you want.  I had to make some adjustments with sizes of both the frame and the poster to get it to fit just right.  So make sure you check it all out before printing.  You could very easily shrink up the poster in your software program then layer the png frame I designed, over the top.  Easy peasy!

I printed both my frame and poster on regular paper, then glued them both to heavy, black card stock and cut around the frame with some room for the black border effect.

I wanted the frame to stand on its own so I designed this piece of card stock for the back to hold it up.


I can't believe I didn't think of this before.  I didn't even cut this leftover scrap of card stock that I had.  Simply score across the top, like I did here, put on your adhesive, set the frame up and the scrap to the position you like and press it on.  So easy!


This is the frame.  I made it in PSE with the shapes available right with the software.  I wanted to give you options with this digital frame, so I put it in a png version that you can get by clicking on the image.  This way you can use it in your digital stash any time you want without the background.
 free frame
There you have it!  Add another one of The Cherry's free printables to your halloween stash.


What other free printables?  Click here to see more.

All of our goodies are for Personal Use ONLY.  Do not resell or claim them as your own.  We love when you leave comments, +, share and Pin.  Thanks!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment