Friday, October 17, 2014

Free Halloween Stickers From Paty Greif Digital Designer

Welcome to The Cherry On Top.

I've got Paty Greif Digital Designer in the spotlight today and her Boo-Bacious new kit, Say BOO!  Imagine all of the fantastic things you can make with this digital kit.  Of course, your typical scrapbooking layouts, but also an entire line of party favours for a Halloween Party or Freaky Festival!

 store

 store

I certainly had fun playing with this kit to make my layouts of scary Liam and his wicked tooth as well as my tough is enough, American football disguise.  The Buccaneers may as well put me out on the field!  Maybe we would actually win a game!  Rrrr....



Check out the other awesome layouts the Creative Team put together by clicking here.  Then make sure you grab these stickers to decorate your Halloween goodies for the coming holiday.  Click on the image to download.

 Free stickers

Here's an example of what you can do with the kit in regards to hybrid crafting.  Create some lovely treat bags for your tricksters.  I used a template I found on Pinterest.  Find it here.  Click on the image to download these FREE printables from Paty Greif Digital Designer.  She also has a freebie on her Facebook Page that you can download.

THESE ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

 treat bags

Here's what the treat bags look like.  It only took me a few minutes to do all of these!  Click on the image if you like these treat bags, too.

 TCOT BLOG


Thank you for tuning in!  Make sure you do it, again and Happy Haunting!



4 comments: