Friday, April 18, 2014

Romajo's Bunny Hop

Howdy, Hoppers!!!

Welcome to The Cherry On Top!

 the shop

I've got a couple of goodies for you thanks to By Romajo Scrap Shop.  Enjoy the freebies, leave me some love and check out my other links where I have more treats!

My first on is some really cute, free word art.  Click on the image and it's all yours!

ALL FREEBIES HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN.  CONTACT ME IF YA JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT.

 download


This pretty banner can by found on my Facebook Page.  Become a fan by liking the page and ya get even another goodie.  You will love it over there and wished you were a fan a long time ago!

 FB FREEBIE

Here's another FREEBIE from another CT member.  Click on the link and head to her part of the hop!

 blog

I made this card last year.  If you like it, just right click and save it.


This is the Easter card I will be using this year.  I combined both of my freebies and used just a couple of other things from the kit in the shop.  I'm Pinning it on to my board, "Free Digi Scrap Stuff".  Click on the preview below, and simply download the image again from over there.  I post all kinds of great FREE stuff on Pinterest that you won't find on my Facebook or here.

 Pinterest

This free kit comes in two parts.  The ellies can be found on Romajo's blog and the papers on Romajo's Facebook Page.



You are set with some serious FREEBIES.  They are for personal use only and cannot be sold.  Please share the links.  It's the best way to say thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment